Indigenous Service Canada (ISC) office requires Annual Reviews for each client file.
- Call and book appointment with our office BEFORE March 29, 2019.
- 2 Pieces of identification for each adult applicant, 1 piece of identification for each child in family unit (1 piece of photo identification is preferred to have on file.)
- 60 days bank statement (for each account) AND a copy of your most recent Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) tax assessment (Option “C”)
- Please ensure your application form contains accurate information and reflects, your current situation (Eg. Birth dates, status numbers, SIN numbers, martial status, etc.)
- You must disclose all personal assets and source of earned and unearned income as well as any legal documents.
- If you are assessed as disabled or required a therapeutic diet, please ensure we have the documentation that is up to date (not expired) to ensure you receive these benefits you are entitled to. Please take a copy of the form or forms you need, have either a doctor OR a registered nurse fill out the form and bring it back to the office.
- If you are in a CMHC House, we require a Tenancy Agreement. This agreement should be signed every year.
- Every house on reserve must identify who is living in the house on the Tenancy Profile form and Head of Household HAS to sign the form.
- EDUCATION: The department would like to know what grade level you have, please inform the administrator, eg. Completed high school, not completed high school, any university/college.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF BENEFITS
Indigenous Service Canada conducts compliance reviews to all First Nations. If your client file is missing documentation or it is outdated, our Bands will suffer funding consequences.
If you have any questions, please ask Income Assistance Administrators. If you require further clarifications, please call:
Dakota Ojibway Tribal Council – Headlingley Office
Unit 1-4820 Portage Avenue
Headingley, MB R4H 1C8
Indigenous Service Canada (ISC) has enforced STRICT POLICY
INCOME ASSISTANCE IS A PROGRAM OF LAST RESORT THAT REQUIRES A FINANCIAL ASSESSMENT TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY